Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello

     Hi! It truly has been a very long time since I have posted anything on this contraption called "blog." I guess one might say that my original goal of having a blog kind of failed. I am sorry. 

    Now what? Do I just jump right in? Do I update you on life? Hmmm...

    I guess I will just do some updating for now. 

    Since my last post (in 2010, read "twenty-ten"), I am three years older. I am not that silly 16-year-old that I was and my life is so much different than it was. I have now graduated from high school (in 2012), started dating (October of 2012), gone to Bible School (January-February of 2013), seen my brother get married (June, 2013), and started attending school (current of 2013). 

    I promise to update again soon; but, as for right now, it's game time. *closes laptop dramatically*

                                              ~Virginia   


No comments:

Post a Comment