Friday, August 27, 2010

the beginning of an experiment...

    Today, I made some decisions. I called someone, I drove somewhere, I started a blog. I rose, I lived, I go on. Life goes on. Tomorrow I will make more decisions: what dress to where, shoes or flip flops, what to eat for breakfast. Life is a series of decisions. Good decisions and bad decisions. I can wake up and decide "I will" or "I won't". Thus far, I think that I've made more good decisions than bad ones. I have hugged a friend when she was crying and felling helpless in the goings on in her life. I have loaned a friend money at McDonald's so that she wouldn't be the only person without something to savor. I have also skipped school when I probably should have gone. I have missed social events because I wanted to watch a movie or read a book. I won't. I have. I will. Life continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment